Monday, December 11, 2006

The BUZZ

Upon my daily reviews of blogs that regularly read, I came across something that seems to be popping up regularly, flashpanoramas.
This is a new program that creates fullscreen panoramas using Flash new Fullscreen mode for the player (not the projector fullscreen mode).
I must say if you look at the demos, it is very impressive. The hi-res photos are beautiful and the way the application works is very fluid. But I have to wonder where the panoramas will be used. They are very cool yes, but the practical applications are limited.
I used to work for a company that created software for the Real Estate industry where this would be a value added feature.. but what other industries are their? If anyone comes across this being used on a website (other than demos) drop me an email, I'd love to see it.

0 comments: