Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm Back...

After an amazing week in the Caribbean I'm back. Although it's very tough to get back into the swing of things when the weather is 28 C and you come back to -18 C.

I went with some friends and family on a cruise to San Juan, St.Thomas, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Lucia and Barbados. Everyday and new and amazing excursion. But If I had to pick a favorite place, it would be a tie between St.Lucia and Barbados. Both places absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

Anyway, back to reality and back to the master plan. Studying for certification and learning AS 3, as well as exploring some career options.

I'll be back to posting AS stuff, so anything I missed while I was gone (on the boards and blogs) I'll post up here in the next couple of days.

0 comments: