Thursday, January 4, 2007

Time Flies

I've been so busy with finishing my works new website (launching Jan.15) and playing Super Swing Golf on my Wii, I haven't had much time to surf or blog. But here a couple of updates.

Object Oriented Actionscript for Flash 8 by Peter Elst and Todd Yard has to be one of my favorite books . I'm only about a third of the way through it and the information it provides is invaluable. This books is a MUST for anyone serious about scripting! It will be well worn by the time I'm done with it.

Super Swing Golf, Super Swing Golf, Super Swing Golf! That's about All I have to say. My wife is about to hang me, I spend all my free time playing it. Rent it at your local video store and try it for yourself. If you like to golf, it's a good mesh of a (fairly) accurate swing and the fantasy world. Get clubs, balls and powers you could only dream of.

What's up for this year? I'm planning on getting certified as a Flash 8 designer/developer from Adobe. Finishing my portfolio site and learn AS3. Just to name a few.

0 comments: